Three Best Books I have Ever Read
1. The Anne of Green Gables series by L.M. Montgomery I enjoy that she shows different characters in the community and not everyone marries right out of school. Anne has an interesting life both before and after marriage and she doesn't need marriage to complete her. I also have recently noticed that the author also marries off some of the spinster characters but not all of them.
2. The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling She builds on her characters during their adolescent years and we get to see how they grow up as characters. She has different story lines for the various characters and they are not one sided.
3. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte Jane stands up for what is right even though it is hard for her. She holds out to marry the man that she wants instead of settling for second best just to be married.
Three Worst Books I have Ever Read
1. The Shopaholic books by Sophia Kinsella Becky seems to overspend in each book and never seems to learn her lesson even if she does get out of each escapade.
2. The Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyer Bella never seems to have any outside activies or friends outside of Edward and she gets depressed when Edward leaves town. She starts to pal around with Jake who starts to develop feelings for her while she sees him as a replacement for Edward, who is one of those girls who can't go five minutes without a boyfriend.
3. Elijah the Last Prophet by Mickey R. Mullen This book is full of blasphemy in insiduing that the Apostle Paul who wrote quite a bit of the New Testament of the Bible had the power of Satan in him and that the Bible itself is flawed.